All uniform must be worn correctly with care and pride at all times including travel to and from home.
* Black school blazer with school badge
White shirt buttoned fully to the neck with a school tie
(Optional Summer shirt in Pentecost Term with badge is open neck)
Black school uniform trousers OR * St Paul’s black Colchester school skirt (knee length)
NO SKINNY TROUSERS, JEANS OR LEGGINGS.
Optional plain black v-necked jumper or cardigan. Not to be worn in place of blazer
Black or white socks, black or skin tights
Shoes should be all black without logos. NO BOOTS.
- Black leggings
- * Black Fleece
- * PE Fitness Top
- * Multi Sports Top
- Black sports shorts NO CYCLING SHORTS
- Football boots
- Shin Pads
- Gum Shield
- Water bottle
Ties and aprons can be purchased from the school office.
All uniform with a * can only be purchased from Schoolwear Solutions.
Parents are reminded:
- Of the importance of labelling all items clearly with owner’s name
- That variation of school uniform is often attempted by pupils who try to reassure their parents that “they all do it”. Please ignore such reports unless backed by an official school letter
- That in emergencies, when you are obliged to send your child to school wearing incorrect clothing, a written note of explanation is necessary.
The following items are not permissible:
- Fashion items such as T Shirts or denim
- Necklaces (except a crucifix) and bracelets
- Visibly noticeable makeup or nail varnish
- Hair colour should be within the range of natural hair colouring (no bright colours and no extreme styles).
- Jewellery should be restricted to 1 stud only in each ear, one ring and no facial piercings are allowed.
- False eyelashes and false nails
Baseball caps and other hats are not permitted at any time. Scarfs including bandanas and woollen hats may only be worn in extreme weather conditions (snow). Hats, gloves and scarfs may not be worn indoors.
A uniform detention is held for those not wearing their uniform correctly.
If a student attends school dressed inappropriately, we will contact home and reserve the right to place the student in isolation until the issue has been rectified and our expectations have been met.