All uniform must be worn correctly with care and pride at all times including travel to and from home.
- * Black school blazer with school badge
- White shirt buttoned fully to the neck with a school tie
- Black school uniform trousers OR * St Paul’s Tartan school skirt (knee length)
- NO SKINNY TROUSERS, JEANS OR LEGGINGS.
- Optional plain black v-necked jumper or cardigan. Not to be worn in place of blazer
- Long black socks or black tights. Plain black or white ankle socks may be worn in warm weather
- Footwear should be all black without visible logos. NO BOOTS.
- Black leggings
- * Black Fleece
- * PE Fitness Top
- * Multi Sports Top
- Black sports shorts or skort NO CYCLING SHORTS
- Football boots
- Shin Pads
- Gum Shield
- Water bottle
Ties and aprons can be purchased from the school office.
All uniform with a * can only be purchased from Schoolwear Solutions.
Parents are reminded:
- Of the importance of labelling all items clearly with owner’s name
- That variation of school uniform is often attempted by pupils who try to reassure their parents that “they all do it”. Please ignore such reports unless backed by an official school letter
- That in emergencies, when you are obliged to send your child to school wearing incorrect clothing, a written note of explanation is necessary.
The following items are not permissible:
- Fashion items such as T Shirts or denim
- Necklaces (except a crucifix) and bracelets
- Visibly noticeable makeup or nail varnish
- Hair colour should be within the range of natural hair colouring (no bright colours and no extreme styles).
- Hair styles should be moderate and appropriate for school as agreed by the Principal. No
haircut should be clipped below ‘2’
- Jewellery should be restricted to 1 stud only in each ear, one ring and no facial piercings are allowed except for cultural/religious reasons
- False eyelashes and false nails
Baseball caps and other hats are not permitted at any time. Scarfs including bandanas and woollen hats may only be worn in extreme weather conditions (snow). Hats, gloves and scarfs may not be worn indoors.
- Following consultation with EqualiTeach Du Rags may be worn in school. They should be black, gold or white in colour which is in keeping with the school uniform
- Headscarves worn for religious reasons should be black
A uniform detention is held for those not wearing their uniform correctly.
If a student attends school dressed inappropriately, we will contact home and reserve the right to place the student in isolation until the issue has been rectified and our expectations have been met.