Teacher of Science – Maternity Cover
From 25th October 2021
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher and Form Tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal growth end enjoyment.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 27th September 2021
Secondary School Librarian – Permanent
Band 4 Point 11-17
£21,748 – £24,491 FTE , Actual Salary £17,664.60
35 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm)
39 weeks (Term Time + Inset)
From October 2021
St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a School Librarian to start in October 2021, for St Paul’s Catholic School.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 4th October 2021
Interview Date: w/c 11th October 2021
You can apply for any of our vacancies via eteach
Part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, St Paul’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.