Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about St Paul’s. It is a Government website that asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. It also asks for your opinion on five aspects of your child’s welfare. The Government will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when. By sharing your views, you’ll be helping to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child’s school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
How to use Parent View:
- Go to Parent View’s website at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
- Click on Give Your Views Now on the lower right of the page or in the tool-bar at the top.
- Click Register Now
- Enter your email address and select Yes to the question ‘Are you a parent?’ followed by the number of schools your child/children attend.
- Click Register Now.
- You will receive an email with a password to log in to the website.
- Enter your login details into the website and click Login.
- Find us by entering St Paul’s Catholic School and the address as Spencefield Lane.
- Select St Paul’s Catholic School.
- There is a question to answer about your use of Parent View followed by two tick boxes.
- You will now be asked a series of 12 questions. You answers can range from ‘Strongly Agree’ to ‘Don’t Know’ by ticking the appropriate box.
- Submit your answers. Any answers you give can be updated at any time.